- This event has passed.
You BELong Project: Meet the National Bank of Belgium
29 avril 2021 @ 14 h 00 min – 16 h 00 min CEST
Diversity & Inclusion, key values for you?
Have you ever seen yourself as a team member at the National Bank of Belgium?
What is it like working at The National Bank of Belgium?
Join our networking and employer branding event with the National Bank of Belgium where graduates and professionals can directly hear from and talk to team members of the National Bank.
Would your skills match any of the following roles? For example:
- Corporate lawyers
- Auditors (internal or external)
You will have an opportunity to
- listen to keynote speeches about the National Bank’s activities, recruitment process and journey on Diversity & Inclusion,
- get information about the corporate culture via employees’ testimonials,
- engage with the National Bank’s employees during a Q&A session,
- 1:1 live video networking with recruiters & team members…
For more info, visit: https://jobs.nbb.be
Registration is free for all attendees thanks to the support of the Brussels Capital-Region to our You BELong Project.
You BELong Project aims at tackling the lack of representation, intersectional discrimination in hiring and supporting diversity, inclusive practices in companies by offering employer branding, networking and job shadowing services.
Who we serve?
1. Graduates, job seekers, professionals with a high education degree (Master & Bachelor),
2. Languages skills:
- Native speaker in French or Dutch,
- Dutch or French as second language (professional working proficiency),
- English (full professional proficiency).
Embrace your uniqueness.
Keep Dreaming asbl/vzw